Saturday, September 10, 2011

Sunflowers and Squirrels: Hanging Outdoor Decorations

We were looking for something September-y to decorate our porch.  Back to school isn't a good choice here as no one likes school!  But looking around, the squirrels and flowers still seemed happy, so we went with that sunny theme! 

I cut the shapes from craft foam and used tacky glue to hold them together. I cut individual holes for the seeds on the large flower and glued a black piece of foam behind it. On the small flowers, I used 3D paint.  However, I'm not sure how long the paint will last in rain. The glue holds up well. 

The free templates are below.  Let me know if they are helpful to you!  Happy September!



Small Sunflower Pattern
Leaping Squirrel Pattern
Large Sunflower Pattern

I shared here:

0 comments:

Post a Comment