Monday, January 30, 2012

Groundhog's Day Greetings

Send a little Groundhog's Day Greeting to someone you love!


Just another snowy day... or is it?
Out pops Groundhog!  Will there be shadow or none?

Doesn't really matter with all the pop-up fun!


Put a cute photo on the back and a clever greeting... Ours says:
Come winter!  Come Spring!
Start the party, Do your own Thing!

(we have a little Groundhog's Day tradition involving wearing lei's while eating chocolate popsicles)







Groundhog'Slabels



Confessions of a Stay At Home Mommy

3 comments:

  1. These are adorable.. I never thought of doing a GHD craft, my daughter was born on GHD, maybe I will next year : )) Super neat idea.. LOVE it : ))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy Birthday to your daughter! We really have fun with GHD! It's a great time of year for a celebration!

      Delete
  2. ps: could I have your mailing addy pweease..? I wanted to email you about sending you a small something from my heart to yours as part of my 13 ounces or less post.. My email is theartsygirlconenction@gmail.com :)) THANKS SO MUCH.. So excited to mail you off your valentine.. : ))

    ReplyDelete