I think the feathers came from Family Fun, too, though I don't see the template when I search for it... I'd be happy to post a PDF for you. Not everyone likes to answer the questions so I don't make a big deal out of it when guests open their corns. I find that the questions are useful later, as people get relaxed and the meal progresses. We've had great conversations from them!
- What is something you are glad your parents/grandparents/teacher/kids taught you?
- What are you most grateful for?
- What invention are you grateful for?
- What is one of your favorite Thanksgiving memories?
- What was the craziest thing that happened on a Thanksgiving in your past?
- What was your happiest moment this year?
- What is something you forget to be thankful for?
May your celebration be full of wonderful moments you'll treasure forever! Happy Thanksgiving!