Monday, May 30, 2011

Police Party Decorations & Printables


I couldn't find any cute decorations for a police themed birthday party except crime scene tape and balloons.  So, I made my own garland of police themed paper cut outs. 

Should you find yourself in the same situation, please feel free to use the template below.  I'd love to hear how you use it out there in blog land!  (Actually, I saved my garland-- would be happy to forward them on to someone, just let me know!)

There is also a file folder template that could be used for an invitation.  The file folder invitation would work great for a spy or detective party as well.

One last thing... I made the kids "Junior Special Agent" badges from the FBI website.  However, when I went to look for the link, I couldn't find it any more. Have you seen it?  If not, you should be able to copy this one:



FLASH UPDATE 2012:  This list of Police related crafts by Coolest Family on the Block from CoolMama is impressive!  I wish I would have had it back when I did this party!  :)

Police Party Templates

1 comment:

  1. Glad I found this on Pinterest! My son is having a police party in August. Thanks :)
    Bethany

    ReplyDelete